VAST.Rehab supports many devices. Clinician learns one system to control patient stations equipped with many kinds of devices.
What kind of computer and devices will you need?
In order to start using the VAST.Rehab system you would need to collect following hardware:
1. Computer(s) for patient(s)
One or more PCs for the Patient Station that matches requirements listed below (one or more because one of the most important features of VAST.Rehab is that you can manage many Patient Stations from a single Therapist Panel)
- Operating system: Windows 10 or 11 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel i5 CPU (or better)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (or more)
- USB 3.1 (or USB 3.0 gen2) port
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 1660 Ti or RTX 2060 (needed for 3D cameras like ZED 2 or Kinect Azure; for other devices GeForce 1050 is enough)
- TV (40+'' recommended)
2. Computer for therapist
A PC for the Therapist Panel. Usually it is an All-In-One computer with touch screen, however it can be any PC running Windows 10 or 11 (e.g. a tablet)
3. A Wi-Fi router
4. One or more of the VAST.Rehab compatible devices.
It’s your decision which hardware to use.