According to art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation dated on 27 April 2016, I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is BRONTES PROCESSING Sp. z o.o. Przewozowa 32, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland.
- Your personal data are processed to contact you as described in article 6 ( section 1b) of the GDPR.
- The recipient of your personal data are entities authorized by the personal data administrator, entities authorized under the law, and external entities under signed contracts.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years.
- Your personal data may be transferred to third countries as part of the purpose of processing.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on consent before it is withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated on 27 April 2016.
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but required to complete the purpose of processing.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling.